In a practical sense getting a digital marketing return on investment can most likely mean making the most of your time.
Find following articles, assessments, blog posts, case studies, checklists, datasheets, frameworks, how-tos, infographics, news, perspectives, thoughts, tips, videos and webinars that we think you will find helpful for your small business digital marketing.
- Digital marketing which is the use of any digital technology or medium to market product and services.
- Content marketing and how it can be used to help stimulate interest.
- Email marketing and about how it can be used to help develop relationships with potential customers and clients.
- Influencer marketing and about how it can be used to promote with endorsement.
- Social media marketing and how it can be used for encouraging engagement and content sharing.
- Word of mouth marketing and about how through the process of engaging, equipping and empowering it can encourage consumers to talk and share about your product or services.
Also, keep up-to-date with:
- Digital marketing how to - for answers to small business digital questions.
- Thoughts - for weekly thoughts about small business digital marketing.
Many of the articles shared are not unique to small business and can be applied for personal branding, big business or with any activity that encourages people to engage in community groups and causes.