For digital marketing results share consistently with quality, be real with how much time you can allocate to doing digital marketing and be smart with how you allocate your resources. The important thing is to ensure that you focus on what is most important and don't let opportunities slip by.
Suggested daily digital marketing activities:
- Like, mention, comment or reshare what is relevant to you and your audience on your social media timeline - 💡 getting started tip, watch your social media timeline and make a point of engaging with what other people are saying with a like or comment.
- On social media follow and share people who influence the conversations that are important - 💡 getting started tip, reshare and comment on the interesting posts that your influencers are sharing.
- Share on social media a helpful topical link along with your key takeaways - 💡 getting started tip, whilst searching remember to watch for interesting content that you can reshare with your own thoughts.
- Share the awesome on your blog and in email newsletter - 💡 getting started tip, embedded social media content can be a quick and easy way of putting together a blog post and keeping in touch with your audience.
- You cannot break digital marketing - 💡 getting started tip, if what you are doing now doesn't work, don't worry too much and try something new.
Conversely, there is also potential in just a few minutes. If you only have a couple of minutes each day to do your digital marketing then ask - what is the one most important thing that my audience would appreciate? in a 5-minute a day digital marketing scenario where you are time-limited, a good strategy can be to simply do one of the suggested daily digital marketing activities. Worth considering is that 5-minutes is generally how long it takes to drink your favourite cup of hot flavoured water - so grab a cup of coffee, tea or whatever takes your fancy, and whilst you drink see what you can do with your digital marketing to help influence your audience.
It goes without saying that if you can allocate more time then you can generate more content that can help your audience more with their goals and challenges. Regardless of whether you are time poor or time privileged, a couple of minutes a day can be more than enough time to get digital marketing activities done and be productive.
Need help with your daily digital marketing plan? contact us or use the webchat to organise a meeting time and let's continue the conversation to make it happen.